Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!!!!

I've been delinquent with my blogging. We are still in Florida. We were in Winter Haven area for the last two weeks. Not much to do there. Our great friends are there and we did a lot with them. You know the dinners, golfing and movie scene. Too far away from the ocean for me. Of course we got together to watch the Super Bowl. Yahoo, the Packers won. Great game. Anyway, it seems everyone has dogs except for Mike and I. They are sweet and cute but, not for us.
THE KILLER DOG!!!




Spike is the Queen of all the dogs!!
Grandpa with the Princess!










Carol and I did go the the casino in Tampa. I actually won just a little.
Our friends own a storage unit business and they let me rummage through a few of the units that the owners left. I felt like I was on the Storage Wars. I only know the Storage Unit auctions take place in California. I have to remember, Florida is filled with seniors who have already downsized when they moved here. The rest are illegal or low income; moving here to cut down on heating bills.









No comments:

Post a Comment