One of the more difficult things to doing on this RV is deciding where to store everything. Our everyday dishes are currently in a cabinet above the cooking counter. Normally this would be fine but, being that I am short (no short jokes please) I have to use a stool to be able to reach the far back of this cabinet. So using a suggestion from Mike today I am going to move the everyday dishes down to the large drawer where the cookbooks and measuring cups are stored.
Our RV buddies, Carol and Jack have said to me that I will probably move stuff around 3 or 4 times before I'm happy with where everything is. There is alot of storage on board, not all is convenient to get to. There is always unstacking to get to something needed.
So, I moved stuff around and ended up having plenty of extra room to store more stuff. This will come in use when we get home to load up for "life".
Remember the Puffed Oven Pancake I made the other day. It tasted like French Toast. Very tasty but I would use fresh fruit next time. I had used frozen strawberries, they were too mushy and there was too much juice. A dap of whip cream would be good also.
Tomorrow we are moving to Cocoa area near Charlie and Mary. Sunday we are all going to a Golf Show. Should be fun.
PUffed Pancake???!! YUM!
ReplyDeleteIt was good. Alot like french toast. 3 eggs and 1/2 cup flour.
ReplyDelete