Friday, January 28, 2011

WILD ANIMALS

We are still in Cocoa, Fl area. Every morning I try take a walk for at least 30 minutes, sometimes up to an hour. The RV Resort we are currently at has a large empty lot next to it. This lot has paved roads throughout it making it a perfect place to do my morning walk. Along the back side of this lot I saw a cleared area set back off the paved road. Being as curious as I am, I strolled into the clearing. This picture is what I saw. As I got closer, I saw a sow pig and three piglets in this caged area and near the tree was a cage set waiting for "whatever" to spring the door. Previously, Mike and I had a bobcat walk in front of us about 20 feet away. We don't know if they were using the pigs to lure this bobcat into the area or some other wild animal. They did have corn spread in the open cage and on the ground, so maybe they were trying to catch some wild boar, which we found out are in the area.













The birds are magnificent. There are so many varieties here. I've got to start carrying my camera with me. No snakes or gators yet.







No comments:

Post a Comment