Sunday, January 9, 2011

OUR LAST SNOW IN NEW YORK

We are finally ready to get the wheels moving again. This time we will stay in the Florida area until early April and head back to New York to finally get the house ready for sale. We have already had one estate sale to help empty the house. A side business I had was to help people downsize by cleaning out their basements and closets and set up estate sales. It was always fairly easy because the stuff wasn't mine. Trying to decide what to sell or keep of your own sacred treasures is another matter. Once you've decided to sell something no one wants to buy it for the value you think it's worth. Anyway, we still have alot to sort through but, it can wait until April. I am ready for some heat and golf.
Mike and I have been spending this last week packing the RV. We think it's ready. We will be leaving tomorrow in snowy weather with expected storms along the way. Here's the RV in it's very last snow setting. See you down the road.






No comments:

Post a Comment