Here is "DA MAN" in the kitchen. Actually he's warming up his coffee in the microwave. This kitchen is very functional. The microwave is also a convection oven and broiler. I have adjusted to it very well. I am currently baking an Puffed Oven Pancake. It will be part of the dessert. I'll serve with some strawberries I previously froze from New York. We are having salmon with brown rice and peas. I absolutely love peas not Mike's favorite but, he tolerates my likes since I do most of the cooking.
Mike usually will cook the salmon on the grill but I decide to just broil as I do at the house. We will probably use the grill at least three days a week in this wonderful weather. Mike is great with the grill.
This is the Puffed Oven Pancake. One side puffed up more than the other but, doesn't matter looks great. I'll let you know how it tastes later.
No comments:
Post a Comment