The grounds are massive and a well kept today. I want to know how they mowed the grass back then. The first lawn mower was invented in 1827. They must have used just a scythe and grazing animals. So the highly manicured lawn of today is a modern need. Need? As we make our way in and out of the cubby holes of this country, I'm becoming more and more aware of the artifical "needs" that many of us have convinced ourself are necessities and not luxuries. (You all made fun of me when I talked about getting a goat.)
Mike and Margaret have both worked hard for 40 years. They finally decided to put their hammers down and the lawn mowers away. They have moved out of their 3400 square foot house into this luxurious 430 square foot RV or cottage on wheels as they like to call it. This blog will follow them throughout their wanderings of North America. Enjoy reading and return every few days for updates of all the campsites and tons of "goodstuff" experienced by M & M.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment