Tuesday, September 14, 2010

MAINE via Lake George, NY and New Hampshire

Sept.7. Since our return from our maiden trip I knew I would eventually have to start putting everything in the house into categories. What to take with us in the RV, what to pack away to put into storage when we sell the house, and what to keep out for sale. This is not be easy. But, first things first. We had to get ready for this Maine trip.

Mike was busy getting the man jobs done on the mechanics and working parts of the RV, packing away any tools he may need along the way. I was busy sorting through clothes and everything else I just knew we would need for the next three weeks heading to Maine.

Only one thing missing in the RV. A dish washer. These are modern times, one should not be without the dish washer. The one invention that helps keep us women out of the kitchen; at least for a shorter time. We just happen to find a bargain. Mike and Jack got to work. The dish washer looks and works great. I guess I'll have to take the boys out to lunch for their hard work. Drink, food and friends; nothing better.

We are now ready to get the wheels rolling again. Jack & Carol met us at our driveway and off we rolled. Lake George, NY is our first stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment