That's me on the dock trying to fish. We all gave it a try. No luck.
Just another beautiful scene.
Our camping site. Very rustic. So far the best place.
We did play some more golf. The course was all hills. No great scores to brag about. Mike did the best.
Near our camp site was a bowling alley. I convinced everyone to join me to play just one game. This was a candlestick bowling lane. I have bowled regular pins and have bowled duck pins in Virginia. I have never bowled candlestick pins. They do look like tall candlesticks. You do get 3 balls as in duck pins. The balls are slightly smaller than those of duck pins. The highest score recorded for candlestick bowling is 245. The highest ladies score at this alley is 113, the men's 131. Very tough but we had a lot of fun. Our high score was 71 and the lowest was 52.
I did get to go to a few antique shops. There must be an antique shop every 1/2 mile down the highways. It's always fun to go to different antique stores in different states. The antiques aren't all the same. The regions all have different themes therefore, the furniture is slightly different as are the art that was hung on the walls, etc.
Carol and I went into Ogunquit. The town reminded me a little of Woodstock, NY. Very artsy and very much a tourist trap.
No comments:
Post a Comment